Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hard to Imagine

First of all, I would like to welcome all of our new followers to the blog. We will be updating the blog as often as possible while we are away depending upon the internet access. Thank you all for your prayers and support. It is nice to feel so loved and to know that we have lots of people back home who are thinking of us and wanting to know what is happening to us. Please cover us with your prayers while we are gone. Specifically, pray for favor and for smooth travels. Also, please pray that we will know the child that God has set aside to become the 4th member of the Wright Household (not counting Greta the cat of course).

Now, to give everyone an update. It is hard to imagine but by this time next week, we will be either in the air or in Germany. It is a little hard to keep track of the time difference. I think that we have finally determined that Karaganda is 11 hours ahead of us. So for example, it is 1pm here now and that would be midnight in Karaganda.

I have been packing and unpacking and repacking. I am determined to fit as much as possible into three suitcases and two duffel bags. We will see how it goes. We also all got cute backpacks to use as our carry ons. For those of you that know me, I am preparing for every possible situation. I even have a flashlight packed. My dad will be proud. Hey, don't laugh. I have seen too many episodes of Lost to be not prepared. Anyway, I still have a week to keep tweaking the luggage. If anyone can get it all into those bags, it will be me. I take pride in my packing skills.

Other news... we found out that we will be traveling with another family of three with a 7 year old daughter. So Madalyn will have another young person in country with her. We are very glad that we will have another family to share our journey.

I guess that is all for now.

-Cynthia-

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia

    Congratulations to you and your family. I know you will have a great adventure. Your days in Kaz will go faster than you believe. I can not wait to see the newest Wright.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will continue to hold you in prayer. We know that God has already walked each and every step and has prepared the path to the newest member of the Wright family. He/she/they, will know you just as you will know them...you will find that you have already begun to love the one that God has chosen for you even before you see him/her/them for the very first time. We know that your process, your travels, and your time in Kaz will continue to be annointed with favor in every area, and that there will be a smooth flow to everything. We do share your excitement, and thank you for allowing us to be part of this very important event in your lives. God bless and keep you each, and may you feel his ever-presence around you each step of the way. We can't wait to check to blog to follow this final leg of the journey.

    ReplyDelete